Monday, April 8, 2013

Best Underwater Cameras for Kids 2013

I think swimming plus photography can be fantastic skills your child can develop. And also it's gonna be a great exploration and fun experience of your child, which he'll never forget ever. I'm sure you want him to feel happy and confident on his next water encounter at the beach, swimming pool, water park, and lake.

So I thought of sharing some underwater digital cameras reviews from a few best selling water proof digital cameras on the market.

  1. Kodak Playsport ZX5 hd Waterproof Pocket Video Camera 2nd Generation 
         Kodak Playsport ZX5 hd underwater 2nd generation camera review


I had this Kodak Playsport hd waterproof camera, I've got it as a gift and I was so happy of having it and I brought it with me on my 3 day vacation to a beach resort. What I loved about my Kodak Playsport underwater camera is it has SD card. So, I took it with me at the beach and swimming pool, and I've got plenty of videos and photos saved on it. 

  And I was impressed with it's quality, it's like rubberized on the outer part and it's so sturdy 'cos it's still worked pretty well after I dropped it several times. Which I think is quite good especially for kids, knowing that its unavoidable for them to drop it many times. 

As regards to Kodak Playsport ZX5 Underwater camera 2nd generation features, I think they are pretty cool and quite functional, so I want to share it here:

  • Waterproof up to 10 feet
  • Shockproof 
  • Dust-proof
  • Easy share to e-mail or any devices
  • Full 1080p HD videos
  • 5 MP HD stills, with auto focus
  • On-camera editing
  •  With SD memory card
  • HDMI cable 

       If you think you need to know more about Kodak PlaySport reviews from real people who have used it, I think this 2 videos I found on Youtube will really gonna help you to know more about it. The first video is tested by a guy with his family on their own family swimming pool. 
    And the other video is a good comparison of 2 Kodak PlaySport versions, which are ZX3 and the latest is ZX5. It's a little bit boring at the beginning, but it goes better as you continue watching it. It's highly recommended for you to watch it, if you think you'll buy one.
    1st Kodak PlaySport Video Test:
    2nd Kodak PlaySport Video Review:

     2. Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera 
            Canon Power Shot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera Review
                
              

      
    I first tried it for hiking, and I took very clear photos considering that the temperature on the 
    mountain is much cooler than low-lands, I'm pretty confident it's because of freeze proof  
    features. And I found it easy to use, 'cos the controls are conveniently arranged. 

     The judgment came, my friend and I went to our first scuba diving, and I brought it with me     since the instruction says it's water proof up to 33 feet, which I'm so impressed. Same as the other people who had reviewed this Canon underwater camera, I found out that it can record clear sounds while taking videos underwater. So, it's quite impressive. Just be sure to tell your   kid to  rinse it after he used it from snorkeling at the beach, with non-salty water.

     I was also expecting that it is shockproof just like my Kodak Playsport camera, and I'm glad    this one as well is shockproof, and perfect for kids as well. 

    And before you missed out the best Canon Powershot D10 video reviews, I found this 2 different videos. Just like the 2 videos on Kodak, this one has video review about its features and all the important details you need. And the 2nd will be the 'underwater video test' of real people who have bought it. 

    Here's the 1st Canon D10 Video Review: 

    And the 2nd Canon D10 Video Review:





    So if you think your kid will be happy and skillful having an underwater camera with him every time he goes to beach, lake, swimming pool, and water park, it's best to give him a nice underwater camera.


And if you are wondering what's the best water park to go to U.S., here's one of the great videos on Youtube:
And if you'll planning to visit your relative or friend in Australia, you can also consider going to to this water-park:


Wherever water-park you decide to go to, make sure to bring a nice underwater camera. And if you'd rather check search a water-park near you, you can visit WikiPedia Water Park Directory here.









Disclaimer


Fun Summer Time for Kids is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment